Running recent CURRENT on a Fujitsu Celsius M740 equipted with an Intel(R)
Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50GHz CPU makes me some trouble.

FreeBSD does not report the existence or availability of AES-NI feature, which
is supposed to be a feature of this type of CPU:

FreeBSD clang version 4.0.0 (branches/release_40 296509) (based on LLVM 4.0.0)
VT(efifb): resolution 1920x1200
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v3 @ 3.50GHz (3491.99-MHz K8-class CPU)
  Origin="GenuineIntel"  Id=0x306f2  Family=0x6  Model=0x3f  Stepping=2
  AMD Features=0x2c100800<SYSCALL,NX,Page1GB,RDTSCP,LM>
  AMD Features2=0x21<LAHF,ABM>
  Structured Extended
  TSC: P-state invariant, performance statistics
real memory  = 34359738368 (32768 MB)
avail memory = 32990359552 (31462 MB)
Event timer "LAPIC" quality 600
ACPI APIC Table: <FUJ    D3348-A1>
FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 12 CPUs
FreeBSD/SMP: 1 package(s) x 6 core(s) x 2 hardware threads
Security policy loaded: TrustedBSD MAC/BSD Extended (mac_bsdextended)
ioapic0 <Version 2.0> irqs 0-23 on motherboard
ioapic1 <Version 2.0> irqs 24-47 on motherboard
SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #9 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #6 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #5 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #8 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #2 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #10 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #4 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #7 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #11 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #3 Launched!
random: entropy device external interface
kbd0 at kbdmux0
netmap: loaded module
random: registering fast source Intel Secure Key RNG
random: fast provider: "Intel Secure Key RNG"
cryptosoft0: <software crypto> on motherboard
aesni0: No AESNI support.

This system has the most recent firmware I could find on

Recent dmidecode doesn't work, it reports

root@furor:~ # dmidecode
# dmidecode 3.0
Scanning /dev/mem for entry point.
# No SMBIOS nor DMI entry point found, sorry.

A while ago, I filed a report to Fujitsu's customer service. They stupidly
ansered with an extraction of Intel's ARK information regarding the CPU type
indicating that the CPU does have AES-NI - they completely ignored the fact
that I claimed that this is an hardware malfunction. So, after I reported in
I've been using FreeBSD UNIX as the operating system, I received a short

UNIX is not supported.

So, I'll ask here for some advice and will check the possibility whether
FreeBSD is incapable of enabling those features or whether this is a
firmware/hardware bug I want Fujitsu to fix.

Can someone sched some light on this, please?

Are there Haswell XEONs known for bugs like this?

Thank you very much in advance,