On Wed, May 03, 2017 at 09:11:05PM +0300, Toomas Soome wrote:

> > On 3. mai 2017, at 21:06, Michael W. Lucas <mwlu...@michaelwlucas.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, May 03, 2017 at 08:03:21PM +0300, Toomas Soome wrote:
> >> There was many issues fixed step by step and some fixes for particular
> >> problem did reveal next one (at least in some systems), and indeed, it can
> >> cause some problems if you are caught in middle of updates. From my point
> >> of view, the most important question is if the current ???current??? is
> >> ok:)
> >

> > Agreed 500%.
> >
> > The latest snapshot is NOT ok.
> >

> What is the error there?

error 1
error 1
gptzfsboot: error 1 lba 4294967288
gptzfsboot: error 1 lba 1
gptzfsboot: no ZFS pools located, can't boot

My first thought was that the BIOS was looking at a different drive,
not the SATADOMs, so I disabled booting from all the spinning drives
in the BIOS.

On a related note: my script at http://www-old.michaelwlucas.com/zm.sh
also gives the same error at boot.

--