On 2017-06-27 12:16, Eric van Gyzen wrote:
On 06/27/2017 11:09, Michael Jung wrote:
Screen image with backtrace

https://pasteboard.co/dZRVG5Uo.jpg

After upgrading from 318959 to 320358 I immediately get the attached panic.

This is AMD64 / GENERIC kernel.

/boot/loader.conf is empty.

The system boots off a UFS2 partition.

This is a virtual guest and I do currently have a serial cable.

Short of figuring out how to virtualize a serial console from a ESXi
guest is
there any more information I can provide?

Someone else hit this. Removing the contents of /usr/obj and rebuilding
fixed it for him.  Apparently, some of the objects didn't get rebuilt,
as needed.

Eric

Thank to all that replied. Indeed removing the contents of /usr/obj and rebuilding
the kernel resolved the issue.

Thanks!

--mikej