In article <local.mail.freebsd-current/[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you write:

>Am I the only person who miss a brief document which tells what
>the outcome of the meeting was ?

I believe that Jason Evans already sent a message summarizing the
meeting, and Matt Dillon's webpage gives a pretty good summary of
the work too (at http://apollo.backplane.com/FreeBSDSmp/)

>Can we get to see the slides ?

Chuck Patterson presented a bunch of slides (which was actually a .ps
file that displayed page by page in gv), so perhaps he could be persuaded
to make the entire postscript file available somewhere.

>Audio ?  Video ?

After several mishaps, I believe that Greg finally got a video camera
up and running for most of the session.  I think that it was in PAL format
as well.  Greg has the tapes, so I assume that after he's done with
USENIX, he'll have them available.
--
Jonathan