On Mon, 2017-11-06 at 17:40 +0200, Andriy Gapon wrote:
> The naive and non-compliant support of posix_fallocate(2) in ZFS
> has been removed as of r325320.  The system call now returns EINVAL
> when used on a ZFS file.  Although the new behavior complies with the
> standard, some consumers are not prepared to cope with it.
> One known victim is lld prior to r325420.

It just popped into my head... does this mean that kernels running
r325320+ on systems using ZFS will be unable to host build jails for
earlier versions / branches because lld will fail in the jail?

I think that will be a big problem for the ports team's package
building process, and for anyone using poudriere.

-- Ian