I made a sed script to ease migration of kernel configuration files from
the few-weeks-ago-CURRENT to current-CURRENT, and thought I might as well
share it since it makes things easy (autonomous :)

You can find it at
        http://people.freebsd.org/~green/oldconfig2new
It requires extended regular expression support (because old regexps
are so cumbersome to actually _use_), so for example:
        mv GREEN GREEN.old
        perl gethints.pl GREEN
        sed -Ef oldconfig2new GREEN.old > GREEN

Hope it saves some people time! :)

--
 Brian Fundakowski Feldman           /  "Any sufficiently advanced bug is    \
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   |   indistinguishable from a feature."  |