Nick Hibma wrote:

> Comments?

>                          Name: kern_linker.c.diff
>    kern_linker.c.diff    Type: Plain Text (TEXT/PLAIN)
>                      Encoding: BASE64

We would need similar changes to loader(8). I think all the relevant
parts are in src/sys/boot/common/load_elf.c. In any case, you shouldn't
have much trouble locating the relevant files in that directory.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                Windows works, for sufficently small values of "works".