* From: Nik Clayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
* Possibly. I was thinking that the only thing that would be language
* specific about each driver would be the comment section.
* All the other stuff is language independent.
* That being the case, it wouldn't be too hard to do
* <commant lang="ja_JP.EUCjp">...</comment>
* <comment lang="es_ES.ISO_8859-1">...</comment>
* and so on, would it?
* Or does loading Japanese text in to a non-Japanese aware editor scramble
* the text?
With ja_JP.eucJP, it certainly would, since that's an 8-bit encoding.
If you use JIS, it should be ok (as long as people pretend they don't
see all the ^['s hanging around and don't try to do anything cute).
To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message