On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 23:40:36 -0600
Warner Losh <i...@bsdimp.com> wrote:

[snip original post]

> This one-liner works to submit, though you'll need to change username,
> email and maybe tweak the description if your system doesn't have decent
> smbios entries. It's also x86 centric, since other systems won't have this
> information as readily available.
>
> curl -v -d "nickname=$USER" -d "email=$USER@$(hostname)" -d
> "description=FreeBSD/$(uname -m) on $(kenv smbios.system.maker) $(kenv
> smbios.system.product)" -d "do=addd" --data-urlencode
> 'dmesg@/var/run/dmesg.boot'
> http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi

On my system I would have to use smbios.planar.maker and
smbios.planar.product because the corresponding smbios.system values
are not filled in.  Just a heads up for other users.

This should be easy enough to check, since kenv will dump all its
values, which allows a user to check what is really set.

--
Gary Jennejohn