On 10/25/18 6:57 AM, Rodney W. Grimes wrote:
I noticed a warning on a new AMD system running 12-BETA1:

non-PNP ISA device will be removed from GENERIC in FreeBSD 12.
Can you please reply with the specific device.
If you have seen one it may be an issue to removing it,
especially if this is on a "new AMD" system.

Further investigation shows me that this comes from
generic code in sys/isa/isa_common.c, and does not
come from any specific driver markings.

My new Ryzen says:

atkbdc0: non-PNP ISA device will be removed from GENERIC in FreeBSD 12.

Believe it or not, my motherboard has a PS/2 connector, so I could actually use this driver someday.

Eric