When I was compiling the modules I face the following situation. While its possible
to compile kernel even with -O3 -pipe, the modules still copmpiled with -O -pipe.
Where I can change this? The search in the /sys/compile returns nothing...

  Next. What would be with the modules in future? Something is not good in division
for devices and modules. For example, MSDOSFS compiled as module makes it possible to
forget about compiling it into kernel. On the other hand there are modules that must
be present at the boot stage to load the system (or devices must be compiled in). May
be it's possible to convert devices to modules? And then just load needable before
running kernel? Or just make a option for linking the module into the kernel?

--
[WBR], Arcade Zardos. [AIST] [SAT Astronomy//Think to survive!] [mp3.aist.net]