On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 07:00:07PM +0200, Mark Murray wrote:
> I've got this and some other tweaks commit-ready; I'll do them tomorrow...

When running as cron job, from shell script, perl now always say this:
"Can't ignore signal CHLD, forcing to default" (see perl.c)

I am not shure, is this cron bug calling with ignoring SIGCHLD, sh bug, or
perl bug. I think cron shouldn't call anything with SIGCHLD ignored.

--
Andrey A. Chernov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>