On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 10:55:18AM -0700, Pete Wright wrote:
> > E.g.:
> >     pushd usr.bin/mergemaster && make install; popd
> >
> > Then re-start the userland installation (e.g., "mergemaster -p ...") and
> > proceed with the rest of the install as usual.
>
> Ah OK, i think missed that in the thread - and the promised update to
> the UPDATING file in the commit doesn't seem to have landed yet either.
>
> Thanks David!
> -pete

Above is from working/experimenting with Brad; my sense is that things
aren't quite settled yet (with respect to UPDATING recommendations).

Happy to help when I can. :-)

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              da...@catwhisker.org
One wonders just who benefits from Trump's trade war with China.