El día Monday, May 27, 2019 a las 11:13:46AM -0400, Eric McCorkle escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm through enough of my job change that I can start working on FreeBSD
> again.  One thing I've had on my list to examine is using FreeBSD with
> coreboot, so I wanted to put out a call for anyone who has done work on
> this, or knows anything about it.

Hello Eric,

I don't know if this is something which has to do with your project.
Since 2015 I use an Acer C720 Chromebook with FreeBSD (CURRENT) this has
AFAIK coreboot with SeaBIOS and works just fine.

Just to let you know.

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ g...@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!