Michael Tuexen wrote:
On 10. Sep 2019, at 14:37, Yuri Pankov <yur...@yuripv.net> wrote:

Just seen this almost immediately after booting the system installed from
amd64-20190906-r351901 snapshot, trying to do initial pkg bootstrap.  Sadly, I
didn't have the swap/dump device configured at the time, so no dump was saved.

But it looks like I'm not alone, seeing the
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/kernel-panic-on-bhyve-virtualization.72222/
topic.  Note that I'm running on bare metal, so bhyve isn't involved. My panic
screenshot is at https://pasteboard.co/IwLaXXb.jpg.

In (the most likely) case it's not helpful enough, I'm now running with dump
device configured, and will update if/when the panic reproduces.
This panic should be fixed by:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/352072

Please drop me a note if not.

Good to know, thanks! I only seen it once after installing the snapshot that didn't include the fix, and didn't notice that the fix is already committed.