This may or may not be related...

A week ago, I tried to boot using the 0702 snapshot floppies and had problems as
well.  The error I received was something like "Can't open md1".  This was after
probing all of the devices, but before the install menu came up.

Sorry if I don't have better details, but I was in a hurry to get things working
and grabbed the 0602 snapshot which worked fine.  I didn't record any of the
details at that time.

Jim Bloom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]