On 2020-06-23 08:48, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 01:14:52 +0200
Steffen Nurpmeso <stef...@sdaoden.eu> wrote:

Hello.

Normally i do not do forums (web interface etc etc), but i was
interested in ZFS encryption support and so i searched, and found
a page[1].  Now when i open that on a glibc Linux box with

   #?0|kent:src$ prt-get info firefox-bin
   Name:         firefox-bin
   Maintainer:   Fredrik Rinnestam, fredrik at crux dot guru
   Dependencies: gtk3,dbus-glib

i.e. Mozilla.com-compiled firefox, then i see a small forum
"frame" on the right side, it is right of the "Foundation" link in
the link bar.  It is just large enought to place "To be honest,"
in a single line, on a, well, pretty wide screen.

   [1] https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/native-encryption-of-zfs.70284/

Ciao, and good night from Germany,

I see exactly the same bad formatting with the standard firefox port.  All the
text is pushed to the right.

seamonkey works, but it's been removed from ports.

It looks fine on my 1080p display, using Firefox from FreeBSD packages.
Regards
--
Niclas