Hi,

I updated the patch for tcp_wrappers to support IPv6 scoped address.
It enables us to control link-local connections by interface like
this:

        ALL : ALL@[fe80::%ed0]/10 : allow
        ALL : ALL@[fe80::]/10 : deny

I'd like to commit it.  Though, new IPv6 support code is running
without any problems over two months, it has many changes and is not
reviewed.  I think tcp_wrapper is nervous part of security.  Could
someone pleace review it?
The patch is available from:

        http://www.imasy.or.jp/~ume/ipv6/FreeBSD/tcp_wrappers-scopeid.diff

Thanks,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO @ Business Solution System Development Div., Hitachi Ltd.
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]