On 8/17/20 1:46 AM, Emmanuel Vadot wrote:
  Hello,

  5.4 was finilly reached !
  For AMD users it means that Navi12/14, Arctarus and Renoir should work.
  For Intel users it means that TigerLake should work too.

  No ports update for now as I want to give current users a bit of time
to update their base (as the ports needs recent addition to
base linuxkpi) but if you have a current >= 364233 you can test
directly the master branch of https://github.com/freebsd/drm-kmod/

  I plan to commit the port update at the end of the week, and probably
at the end of the month we will switch drm-current-kmod to 5.4.
thanks Manu!  would it make sense to make this version available in graphics/drm-devel-kmod now to make it easier to test for people who update world/kernel more frequently?

-pete

--
Pete Wright
p...@nomadlogic.org