Hello All,

i was working on integration of Ethernet TAP driver and NETGRAPH
and found strange thing. the problem is that NG_ETHER nodes do not
detach correctly when interface is gone. i was taking a very quick
look at it, and, it seems to me that we are missing one reference
to a node. i think it is ng_name_node/ng_unname pair.

quick patch (works for NG_ETHER, but i did not have time to look
at all NG_XXXX modules) available at

http://home.earthlink.net/~evmax/ng_ether-diffs.tar.gz

this problem could, possibly, affect other modules.

after patch i was able to:
- load Ethernet TAP driver
- create several virtual Ethernet interfaces
- load NG_ETHER module (and check nodes via ngctl)
- unload Ethernet TAP driver (all virtual Ethernet interfaces are gone)
- check that all NG_ETHER nodes are gone (via ngctl)
- unload NG_ETHER module

Thanks,
emax