[Whew!  Could you set your mail format to plain text next time?
That MimeCroSoft stuff is awfully hard to read on real computers.]

In article <00cf01bfed15$43ab2910$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Tony Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hmmm.. I have been experiencing a problem when I installworld with =
> freebsd-5.0.  The install breaks with rtld-elf when the install put the =
> new copy of ld-elf.s0.1 onto my system.  Most f my prgrams signal 11 =
> until I put the old ne back.  Is there smething I was supposed t do =
> befre this??

Yours is the only trouble report I've seen for the new version of the
dynamic linker.  Please tell me exactly what kind of CPU your system
has in it.  Also please send me the output from "dmesg".

  John Polstra                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]