On 10/20/2021 6:41 am, Dimitry Andric wrote:
On 20 Oct 2021, at 03:50, Larry Rosenman <l...@freebsd.org> wrote:
Anyone else having poudriere jail -u or jail -c fail in the installworld?

log:
https://www.lerctr.org/~ler/jail-install.log

The actual error is pretty far from the bottom of that log:

--- realinstall_subdir_usr.sbin/lpr/chkprintcap ---
install: chkprintcap: No such file or directory

So probably usr.sbin/lpr wasn't built during buildworld? Do you have any
special settings in e.g. src.conf?

-Dimitry

I had
WITHOUT_LPR=yes

in make.conf. But I've had that in there for a LONG time, and this is the
first time poudriere has complained.

So, I commented that out for now, but I'd like to know why the sudden change.

--
Larry Rosenman                     http://people.freebsd.org/~ler
Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: l...@freebsd.org