I just updated today to main-n252492-ad15eeeaba3 from:

main-n252313-ae13829ddce on 3 PC's.

Two of them had the update go well but my Dell Inspiron 1545 had a panic after booting. This laptop doesn't have a scroll buffer and the entire panic message scrolls off the screen, so can't take a screen photograph. I compared the logged messages, I see this difference:

ERROR :intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler] CPU pipe B FIFO underrun

In the /var/log/message on the laptop startup with the panic. All of the other successful startups on this PC, don't contain this error message. I tried both a GENERIC and GENERIC-DEBUG kernels with the same results. The other computers running main-n252492-ad15eeeaba3 don't have this message and all of them successfully boot after the update. It looks like my project tomorrow will involve an exercise in revert and bisect.

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1