On 02/23/2022 9:27 pm, Larry Rosenman wrote:
On 02/23/2022 9:15 pm, Alexander Motin wrote:
On 23.02.2022 22:01, Larry Rosenman wrote:
On 02/23/2022 8:58 pm, Alexander Motin wrote:
On 23.02.2022 21:52, Larry Rosenman wrote:
On 02/23/2022 8:41 pm, Alexander Motin wrote:
Hi Larry,

The panic you are getting is an assertion, enabled by kernel built
with INVARIANTS option.  On 13 you may just not have that debugging
enabled to hit the issue.  But that may be only a consequence.
Original problem I guess in possibly corrupted ZFS intent log records (or false positive), that could happen so due to use of -F recovery option on `zpool import`, that supposed to try import pool at earlier transaction group if there is some metadata corruption found.  It is not supposed to work 100% and only a last resort.  Though may be that assertion is just excessively strict for that specific recovery case. If as you say pool can be imported and scrubbed on 13, then I'd expect
following clean export should allow later import on 14 without -F.