Hi,

$subject happened to me just now on current. I researched it on the
internet, the answer to this issue seems to be a universal "uninstall
and install the package" which seems to have worked in all cases I saw
it suggested.

I'm trying to embed this command into a script and would like to avoid
manual intervention (I have to admit, this is the first time I've
encountered this error in the two years I've been doodling with
FreeBSD again) ...
Is anything more known about this error behaviour, and what I can do
to avoid it?

TIA
Michael

PS: in case it matters: the full path shown in the error message is
/usr/local/include/KF5/GrantleeTheme/GrantleeTheme/.pkgtemp.GenericFormatter.qSk5LxEaheWG,
the package being extracted is grantleetheme-22.04.0
--
Michael Schuster
http://recursiveramblings.wordpress.com/