Still the same with current.....(from today).

Opening a PR for it..

Santi

On 8/22/22 10:43, Santiago Martinez wrote:
Thanks Toommas,
I compiling current right now and will give it a try, hopefully, will be able to mount and recover the machine. Will also open a PR as even if the is any corruption/pool damage it should not panic the machine.

Santi