Hi All

Has anyone had any difficulty loading release 4.1 ?

I have a Tyan Thunder Main board with 128 MB ram

When I try and install it bypasses the kernel  configuration and takes me
straight to the /stand/sysinstall menu.   There is also no keyboard support,
therefore I am unable to complete an install.   I have tried the boot
floppies on another machine with a non ps2 keyboard and it worked fine.
The machine I am trying to load to can run the boot floppies for release 4.0
without any difficulties.

Has anyone else had similar difficulties with ps 2 keyboards on release 4.1

Please reply directly as I am not on the current mailing list

Thanks in advance

Tim