Hi,

I have a Ryzen 7 7700X with an ASRock X670E Pro RS (a similar board) and it
appears to encounter the same issue across 12/13/14. I narrowed it down to an
issue possibly involving UART initialization - modifying source to have
uart_bus_probe/ns8250_probe immediately return ENXIO allowed boot to continue
without further issue.

Unfortunately I have been too busy to further debug why, or properly file an
issue. OpenBSD, NetBSD and DragonFly BSD do not encounter this problem like
FreeBSD does. Hopefully these details can help to better pinpoint :)

Best,
Spotlight