On Mon, 29 May 2023 21:05:42 +0200
Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net> wrote:

> On 28/05/23 20:45, Guido Falsi wrote:
>
> >> It may well be something broke... but I'm just wanting to be double
> >> sure it's against a consistent package set. If something broke, then I
> >> can't help.
> >
> > I see, I did not understand what you meant at first.
> >
> > What I posted was the result of a simple "pkg upgrade", which is what I
> > usually do to update the machine, and usually works quite fine.
> >
> > I have not tested forcing all packages reinstallation ("pkg upgrade -f"
> > if I get it correctly).
> >
> > That is something I was already planning to do. Will report back
> > tomorrow for that.
> >

> Well forcing reinstallation of all ports (with rebuilt kmod ports) made
> the issue disappear.
>
> SO it looks like it was really nothing. Sorry for the noise and thanks
> for the suggestions!
>
> --
> Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>

IIRC, drm*-kmod port didn't seem to be updated in the first place.
OTOH, generic kernel seems to be updated via pkgbase.

This could cause problems with incompatibilities.
And fixed with forcibly updating all pkgs.
poudliere built new pkg, but pkg doesn't thought it's updated , maybe.

--
Tomoaki AOKI    <junch...@dec.sakura.ne.jp>