I didn't have much time for testing, but backing out this change fixes the
problem tail.  For some reason, the signal never gets delivered to the process.
The manual page states that the kevent processing is lower priority than signal
handling and that the signal will get processed as normal before the event will
will be logged.

In fact, I witnessed a case where a SIGKILL would not kill the process after a
SIGINT.

Jim Bloom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]