Hi folks,

I was made aware of the fwget(8) utility on IRC after mentioning how I
supplemented a missing amdgpu firmware from the gpu-firmware-kmod package for
my RX 6600 XT from the linux-firmware git repo in order to load the amdgpu 515
driver without the screen freezing at boot.

When I tried running `fwget -vn pci`, it only prints out the following usage
info:

```
Usage: fwget [options] [subsystem]

Supported subsystems
  pci

  -n            -- Do not install package, only print the results
  -v            -- More verbose
```

I tried running the command other ways, outputs the same thing.

I didn't think this was worth reporting as a bug since it seems like a minor
fix.

% uname -aKU
FreeBSD freebsd 14.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 14.0-CURRENT #0 main-n263946-ac40021c935d:
Tue Jul  4 09:10:17 PDT 2023
root@freebsd:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC-NODEBUG amd64 1400092
1400092

Sincerely,