At Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:31:50 -0400,
Donn Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The last few Mozillas I tried compiling from source (on -current), I'd
> get a message in xterm saying the document was fully loaded, but yet
> no window would appear.  It seemed like a problem with threading.
> Anyone else see this?

Did you rm -r ~/.mozilla first? Mozilla configuration files sometimes
incompatible across milestones so it is recommended to remove it when
you happened to see weird problem as such.

I've been tracking mozilla since M13 on -CURRENT and it mostly
compiles and runs. I can't say it runs *fine* though :-)

--
FUJISHIMA Satsuki