Yeah - I was just trying to express my irritation without being overly nasty.
Beats me why thing are commited without being compiled though.

  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California