Am 2023-10-13 17:42, schrieb Dag-Erling Smørgrav:
Alexander Leidinger <alexan...@leidinger.net> writes:
some change around certctl (world from 2023-10-09) has broken the
poudriere jail update command. The complete install finishes, certctl
is run, and then there is an exit code 1. This is because I have some
certs listed as untrusted, and this seems to give a retval of 1 inside
certctl.

This only happens if a certificate is listed as both trusted and
untrusted, and I'm pretty sure the previous version would return 1 in
that case as well.  Can you check?

I compared /usr/share/certs/untrusted/ with /usr/share/certs/trusted/ and some of them match with certs in /usr/share/certs/trusted/. Nothing in /usr/local/etc/ssl/untrusted/, one cert (as hash) in /usr/local/etc/ssl/blacklisted/ which is also in /usr/share/certs/untrusted/.

If FreeBSD provides some certs as trusted (as part of e.g. installworld), and I have some of them listed in untrusted, I would not expect an error case, but a failsafe action of not trusting them and not complaining... am I doing something wrong?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF