Am 2023-11-24 08:10, schrieb Oleksandr Kryvulia:
Hi,
Recently cperciva@ published in his twitter [1] that enabling block cloning feature tends to data lost on 14.  Is this statement true for the current? Since I am using current for daily work and block cloning enabled by default how can I verify that my data is not affected?
Thank you.

Block cloning may have an issue, or it does things which amplifies an old existing issue, or there are two issues...
The full story is at
    https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/issues/15526

To be on the safe side, you may want to have vfs.zfs.dmu_offset_next_sync=0 (loader.conf / sysctl.conf) for the moment.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF