Am 2024-01-02 08:22, schrieb Kurt Jaeger:
Hi!

The sysctl for block cloning is vfs.zfs.bclone_enabled.
To check if a pool has made use of block cloning:
    zpool get all poolname | grep bclone

One more thing:

I have two pools on that box, and one of them has some bclone files:

# zpool get all ref | grep bclone
ref   bcloneused                     21.8M                          -
ref   bclonesaved                    24.4M                          -
ref   bcloneratio                    2.12x                          -
# zpool get all pou | grep bclone
pou   bcloneused                     0                              -
pou   bclonesaved                    0                              -
pou   bcloneratio                    1.00x                          -

The ref pool contains the system and some files.
The pou pool is for poudriere only.

How do I find which files on ref are bcloned and how can I remove the
bcloning from them ?

No idea about the detection (I don't expect an easy way), but the answer to the second part is to copy the files after disabling block cloning. As this is system stuff, I would expect it is not much data, and you could copy everything and then move back to the original place. I would also assume original log files are not affected, and only files which were copied (installworld or installkernel or backup files or manual copies or port install (not sure about pkg install)) are possible targets.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF