16.01.24 20:29, Warner Losh:

On Mon, Jan 15, 2024 at 10:24 AM Oleksandr Kryvulia <shur...@shurik.kiev.ua> wrote:

    Hello,
    What is a status of support suspend to idle? I found only two
    related reviews D17675 and D17676 and no more any information. It
    is a very desirable thing on modern laptops, where s3 is not
    supported like my X1 Carbon gen11[1].

    [1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops/Thinkpad_X1_Carbon

It works for me on my Lenovo Yoga that's a couple of years old, modulo the build-in wifi card.

On my X1:
hw.acpi.supported_sleep_state: S4 S5

So no S3 state and no suspend-resume support. The erlier versions have a settings in BIOS which allow to enable S3 support, but not mine. Can you share your experience with how you set it up?