Jakob Alvermark writes:

> I tried using the cdce driver, it gives me < 100Mb/s, while the ure
> driver gets > 500Mb/s

I'll take 100 stable Mb/s over 500 unstable Mb/s any day :-)

(Back in my days we had only 10 Mb/s, and everybody shared them &c. &c.)

But yes, I agree that it would be nice if this stuff (&TB) worked better.

Poul-Henning

PS: In other news:  I think my main-n268442-2f4cbf459d4a kernel has
managed to suspend&resume more times with iwlwifi than I've ever
seen before :->

p...@freebsd.org         | TCP/IP since RFC 956