Hi,

what is the reason why "nocache" is not displayed in the output of "mount" for nullfs options?

# grep packages /etc/fstab.commit_leidinger_net
/shared/ports/packages /space/jails/commit.leidinger.net/shared/ports/packages nullfs rw,noatime,nocache 0 0

# mount | grep commit | grep packages
/shared/ports/packages on /space/jails/commit.leidinger.net/shared/ports/packages (nullfs, local, noatime, noexec, nosuid, nfsv4acls)

Context: I wanted to check if poudriere is mounting with or without "nocache", and instead of reading the source I wanted to do it more quickly by looking at the mount options.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF