This is a problem I've had starting with the last couple of builds.  If I
switch from X to a virtual console, then back again, *sometimes* the mouse
cursor will be stuck on the right hand side of the screen.  I can move it up
and down, but not side to side.  The way to cure the problem is to go back
to the console, wait a few seconds, then come back into X.  The problem goes
away.  At first I thought this was a problem with my wm, but I tried a
different one and got the same result.