If memory serves me right, David Lebel wrote:

> I'm currently using the -STABLE branch of FreeBSD, and I'm wondering if there
> is a page somewhere that lists the feature set planned for 5.0 when it is
> released?  How will it compare to the current 4.x branch ?

It's really hard to predict the future like that.  :-)

If you want to know the state of 5-CURRENT right now, that's what
src/release/texts/{i386,alpha}/RELNOTES.TXT is for.  (Modulo the fact that
someone, quite possibly me, needs to make some updates to this file to
sync it to reality.)

PGP signature