Hello freebsd-current!

The loader or the kernel crashed badly on my Gericom Overdose II notebook.

I was trying to boot from the bootdisk-set. The mfsroot image is successfuly
loaded and the "bootcountdown" ist displayed.

After that it looks like there are some cpu-registers dumped.
unfortunalty everything scrolls too fast, i cannot really read anything.

It any aditional information is needed, please contact me.

Regards,
Oliver
And remember: "To Infinity And Far Beyond ... Somehow?!"

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]