In message <98558.969478759@critter> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
: In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Warner Losh writes:
: >In message <94952.969433843@critter> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
: >: Oh, forgot to say: it could also be indicative of options not
: >: excercised by NOTES/LINT...
: >
: >There are a few NEWCARD/OLDCARD issues that you catch here....  I'll
: >fix the rest.  Thanks!
:
: Yeah, from time to time we have mutually exclusive options, it may
: be an idea to introduce an LINT2 kernel to contain the options
: which cannot co-exist in LINT.

I'd planned on doing that when I had a working NEWCARD.  That should
happen fairly soon, if I can ever thread the knot on the legacy
interface.

Warner