Kris Kennaway([EMAIL PROTECTED])@Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 08:09:59PM -0700:
> On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Warner Losh wrote:
>
> > In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Jordan Hubbard writes:
> > : Well, it's at least one step closer - all they have to do now (the US
> > : people) is install the rsaref port to have the already-running sshd
> > : work correctly post-install, correct?
> >
> > Unless they want to use idea for anything...
>
> I'm pretty sure OpenSSH doesnt support IDEA

damn right (excerpt from the faq):
---
In SSH1 mode, only 3DES and Blowfish can be selected. In SSH2 mode, only
3DES, Blowfish, CAST128 or Arcfour can be selected at the current time.
The patented and dated IDEA algorithm is not supported.
---

/k
--
KR433/KR11-RIPE -- http://www.webmonster.de -- ftp://ftp.webmonster.de