hmmmm,

 netgraph's bridging code is more direct but it can not
do IP filtering on the packets that are en-route. This is because it
is a purely MAC-layer service.

I am not sure about Luigi's bridging code. I know the dummynet stuff
seems to connect with the ipfw code but I don't think that the
bridge code does... (I may be wrong) So I don't know how you plan on
filtering the bridged segments..