    WL> this is an *UN*acceptible attitude.  CHOI-san is reporting a

-san is Japanese word, and I am Korean. Due to historical reason, most
Korean do not want to be treated as Japanese and most of them will be
angry. Please don't call me 'CHOI-san'.

Equivalent word is '-nim' in Korean online community. But it should be
after his given name, not surname. 'Junho-nim' is good, but you
don't have to always.

--
 +++ Any opinions in this posting are my own and not those of my employers +++
 CHOI Junho                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>