I've had a persistent (but minor) problem building -current kernels
for a while. I was hoping someone had a fix before taking time to
figure out exactly what was broken myself. Basically, the build goes:

linking kernel
1869802  297944 2299408 4467154  4429d2 kernel
cd /sharetmp/src/sys/modules && env
MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX=/usr/obj/sharetmp/src/sys/GURU/modules
KMODDIR=/usr/obj/sharetmp/src/i386/boot/kernel make obj all
===> 3dfx
===> accf_data
===> accf_http
[long list of things deleted - but no other 3dfx mention]
===> splash/bmp
===> splash/pcx
===> streams
===> svr4
===> vesa
===> wi
===> 3dfx
make: don't know how to make @/i386/linux/linux_ioctl.h. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /sharetmp/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/sharetmp/src/sys/GURU.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /sharetmp/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /sharetmp/src.
su-2.04#

Since I don't need 3dfx, I just remove it from
src/sys/modules/Makefile, and things build fine. If someone has as to
why 3dfx is trying to create this file, and how to fix it, I'd
appreciate seeing a copy.

        Thanx,
        <mike