Those of you who peruse slashdot will've already seen this - it's a Linux
binary, and requires humungous amounts of memory & disk, 384MB & 4GB

  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California