The following changes have been made in -CURRENT:
1. mail.local(8) is no longer installed as a set-user-id binary.
If you are using a /etc/mail/sendmail.cf from the default sendmail.cf
included with FreeBSD any time after 3.1.0, you are fine. If you are
using a hand-configured sendmail.cf and mail.local for delivery, check
to make sure the F=S flag is set on the Mlocal line. Those with .mc
files who need to add the flag can do so by adding the following line to
their your .mc file and regenerating the sendmail.cf file:
Note that FEATURE(`local_lmtp') already does this.
2. sendmail(8) is now built with STARTTLS support unless NO_OPENSSL is set.
3. The default /etc/mail/sendmail.cf disables the SMTP EXPN and VRFY
4. Now using sendmail's version of vacation(1).
This change should be transparent except for the new options/features
5. The sendmail cf building tools (contrib/sendmail/cf) are installed in
To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message