On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 04:49:40AM +0700, Alexey Dokuchaev wrote:
> Well, would not be this stepping aside from BSD startup sequence, which we
> all know and love?  Having dozens of small files instead of pair of
> big ones always frustrates me when I have to work with linux.

well, it's a single directory full of small files, as opposed to a bunch
of directories, each with its own collection of files, with ugly numbers
at the beginning of each one.  that's better in my book.

and at the very least, with a number of smaller files, assuming they're
named well, you can find what you're looking for faster, and not have
to dig though the one monolithic script to find out how sometihng is
working.

--
garrett rooney                           my pid is inigo montoya.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             you kill -9 my parent process.